Iowa City Owl
Thank your city is smart enough?
Read All: Luminosity says Iowa City is smart
Good news for Facebook and Instagram users! It's not just pictures anymore. Now, you can upload short videos to Instagram and to Facebook through Instagram.
Read All: You get 15 seconds
The Iowa City Police arrested a man yesterday after a 13-hour standoff with him, according to a recent article.
Police recently interrupted an online sale of a coffin to question the man who was selling it. The coffin had an entire human skeleton inside it.
If you ebook lovers out there thought that Barnes and Noble’s Mother’s Day sale on the Nook HD and HD+ was amazing, get ready for the Father’s Day sale.
Read All: Nook HD and HD+ Drops Price for One Week
An Iowa City man is facing a charge of attempted murder after he was discovered assaulting another man with a hammer earlier this evening. He was arrested for the attack only to release the information that he had been attacking the wrong man.
Facebook is in deep again, from the looks of it.
Read All: Facebook loses advertisers again
A brand new idea is underway, and it is unknown as of yet if this will hit big with customers, or it will just come off as a little unnerving.
Read All: Get stamped for your phone?
Yes, the pun is intended, and yes, this is what you may think. Razer has done it again, and even better this time than ever before.
Read All: Gaming laptop is 'Razer-thin'
Iowa City Owl
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking
- Iowa City responds to 'Not Guilty' verdict for Zimmerman