Iowa City Owl
Rampant flooding due to an excessive amount of rain has affected all areas of Central United States near rivers. Iowa City is no different.
Read All: Floods affecting Iowa City
The woman facing charges for stealing two puppies from a pet store in Iowa City is facing additional charges, according to recent reports. She allegedly stole cellphones from another business in nearby Coralville.
Drivers in Iowa City a little before 4 p.m. witnessed an unusual accident downtown on Dubuque St. A van rolled over with 5 people in it, and responders had to work to remove the people from the van safely.
Read All: Driver rolls van in downtown Iowa City
The Iowa City Police Department and several maintenance workers performed a good deed Saturday afternoon as they saved a family of six ducklings that were trapped in a storm sewer while the mother waited anxiously.
Read All: Iowa City workers save six ducks
You’ve probably heard of the numerous hacking of major corporations’ websites that happened earlier this year and Twitter is one of them. That’s why the developers of the micro-blogging site recently introduced a two-step verification method to add extra security for its users.
Read All: Twitter’s Two-Step Verification Method
Apple is reportedly cutting down the shipments of iPad Mini in half due to less demand for the said device.
Read All: Apple Cuts iPad Mini Shipments in Half
Users of US Cellular in the eastern Iowa area expressed their frustration at extended downtime this evening.
The hype was all about the Facebook phone when it was to come out, but the sales of the HTC First have been unbelievably bad. In fact, they are so bad that AT&T will drop the phone completely, according to reports.
Read All: AT&T to drop Facebook Phone
Iowa City conducted its alcohol sales law compliance checks Saturday, May 10 throughout the evening, and 37 of the 40 businesses passed the compliance checks.
Read All: Thirty-Seven pass alcohol compliance
An Iowa City man was arrested Sunday afternoon and faces charges after he allegedly robbed a young boy at gunpoint, according to a recent post on kcrg.com. He faces a list of charges associated with the incident after the boy reported the crime to the Iowa City Police Department.
Read All: Iowa City man allegedly robbed a child
Iowa City Owl
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking