Iowa City Owl
An Iowa man was arrested Monday, April 15 after it was reported that he was shaking a baby in the middle of the street in Iowa City.
Read All: Man arrested for shaking a baby
Iowa City has a new development in the technological world. There will be a brand new smartphone and iPhone application rolling out that will allow you to file nuisance and other small complaints with the city right through the app.
Read All: Iowa City: 'There's an app for that'
Facebook is now educating new and small merchants about online businesses and advertising, while introducing their ad tools on the side.
Read All: Facebook’s Small Business Program
It's official: Facebook and GM have made up.
Read All: Facebook and GM repair relationship
Iowa City Police are looking for information about an individual that is suspected in a sexual assault investigation. The assault happened off-campus to a female University of Iowa student early morning on April 7.
An Iowa resident and junior at Iowa State University has his sights on Iowa City to expand his campaign of placing breathalyzer machines into bards in the state of Iowa.
Read All: ISU student has eyes on Iowa City Bars
Keep your eyes on daytime television, Iowa City. An Iowa City woman got her chance to be on the popular game show "The Price is Right," and not too long after her 50th birthday, either.
Preview of the new Xbox, code named Durango, is scheduled in May.
The Iowa City Fire Department responded to a house fire Wednesday morning that resulted in the injury and hospitalization of one Iowa City woman.
Read All: Iowa City house fire injures one
Iowa City Owl
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September