Iowa City Owl
Twitter has found a new way to make money from its users, and the opinions are mixed. No matter what the opinion, there is no doubt that the new method is unique.
Read All: Twitter to Charge
This weekend will be a very big day for the powerful University of Iowa softball team as they will host an "Awareness Day" this coming Saturday.
Read All: UI Softball to Host "Awareness Day"
Youtube announced that it will no longer accept video entries on April Fool’s and that the site was just an eight-year contest to look for the best video.
April Fool's Day is tomorrow, and the pranks will all be around. Many websites have their pranks in store for this year, and Google is one of these sites. Google will be changing its Map service to a treasure map to join in the April Fool's Day fun.
A recruitment video for the Iowa City Police Department has caused some concerns with the community members and, as a result, has been taken off the police department's website.
Lately, many technology companies have been reaching out of their niches and crossing over to other types of technology. Two unusual trends like this have started for PCs that can have a significant impact on the technology world, according to CNet.com.
Read All: Microsoft and Google cross over to PCs
It may be just a rumor, but regardless, the rumor is that Apple, Inc., the famous makers of so many devices that are top of the line, has made a decision to take on the gaming world with the creation of a brand new dedicated gaming controller.
Recently all over the United States, the talk has been about marriage equality. Now, Johnson County and Iowa City have decided to play a part in that discussion as Johnson County officials voted on their position in the discussion.
Iowa City Owl
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September