Apple recently announced the launch of the new double memory iPad.
The seemingly new iPad is very much similar to the fourth-generation iPad that was released last year, the only difference is the whooping 128GB memory it comes with rather than the regular 64GB.
As remarkable and grand as its memory, the price of the Wi-Fi-only model would cost consumers about $799 and $929 for those who want cellular connectivity with their device. The Wi-Fi-only model is now available to be bought and could to be shipped in one to three business days.
Basically, the memory is the only feature that Apple has announced to have been altered, and so far, no further news of device improvement has been reported.
Please login to post.
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Apple Launches Larger Memory iPad
- Microsoft Surface Pro Launched on Retailers
- Facebook Adds an Old MySpace Feature
- Twitter and the Washington Post Join the List of Companies Hacked by the Chinese Government
- Pacific Rim not a Portal movie, but Portal fans may still be happy
- Steve Jobs Book Sales Soar
- Don't Choose A "Strong" Password
- Can Google TV Survive?
- Patents Are Bad For The Economy