The new Microsoft Surface Pro has finally made its way to Best Buy. The said retailer announced that the new Microsoft tablet will be available in the market on February 8 in Union Square, New York City.
The new addition to the Microsoft family comes with an Intel “Ivy Bridge” processor with 4GB of memory, which can be turned into an ultrabook when combined with 128GB solid-state drive. Storage ranges from 83GB from the 128GB version, to 23GB from the 64GB version.
Best Buy announced that the two available models will be on sale on the said date wherein the 64GB is priced at $899 while the 128GB is offered at $999. The products, however, does not come with the Type Cover, which is the 5.75mm mechanical keyboard that costs around $129, although Microsoft is offering a $119 Touch Cover pressure response keyboard as substitute.
CNET confirmed that the new addition to the Microsoft babies are now being sold in Microsoft Stores such as the one in L.A.
Please login to post.
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for over $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Surchage Necessary, Shut Up
- No Bus To Regina Catholic Education Center
- UISG Should Focus On Transparency
- No Shakeup In Final Debate
- Prediction: Unremarkable Debate
- If They Want To Party, They'll Party
- Google Chrome Crashes In Under 60 Seconds
- Philips Virtual Surround Sound In-Ear Headphones Review
- A Heartwarming Tail - Prince Caspian