Posted in: Iowa City Owl
Early today the largest comic-book and popular-culture convention in Minneapolis announced a third former star of Power Rangers would be returning to the convention in 2013.
Minneapolis, MN - August 3, 2013 - The Minneapolis comic con, Meta Con, announced that Power Rangers star Michael Copon will return to the convention for the second time. Michael will be available during Q&A sessions and autograph signing events throughout the weekend, August 29 - September 1, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Minneapolis.
Michael Sowell Copon is an actor, model, producer, and singer, known for his role of Felix Taggaro in the television series One Tree Hill, playing Vin Keahi in the television series Beyond the Break, and starring in Power Rangers: Time Force.
Michael has also starred as the lead in numerous films, including Night of the Demons, All You've Got, Dark House, Music High, and Bring It On: In It To Win It. He has also starred as the lead while producing or co-producing on Killer Holiday and Boyband.
Michael Copon has also played recurring characters on Beyond the Break, Greek, and That's So Raven, in addition to guest starring on Hawaii 5-0, CSI: Miami, and Reno 911.
Meta Con is a three-day popular culture, comics, and sci-fi convention in Minneapolis. Sci-Fi fans can learn more at http://metaconvention.com/sci-fi
Michael is joining other power rangers from Zeo, Turbo, Wild Force, and Time Force at the convention. The full list of guests can be found online at http://metaconvention.com/guests
Weekend registration for the convention is $40 at the door.
Please login to post.
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking