Iowa City Owl
United States Senator from Vermont, Bernard "Bernie" Sanders, has won the Iowa democratic caucus tonight, according to the Iowa City Owl.
Read All: Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
The head of a centuries-old sake brewery in southern Japan, Kensuke Shichida spent the week touring the restaurant scene of London. Far from home, his palate was greeted by an array of exotic dishes such as pub food, burgers, fries, English beef, croissants, and ceviche.
Read All: Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
The Internet has been known to do some amazing things. It has tackled a multiple of social issues and miraculously halt any legislative work in its tracks. The Internet has proven itself to be a powerful tool yet it never directly jumped right into legislation until the year 2014. The realm of copyright laws have been lobbied and taken over the top by our legislation and with the power of the Internet, we are riding against them and altering the lawmaking regarding them. On August 1st, the didn't just intervene, it made legislative history. After an online petition was sent to the President, the “Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act” was then passed.
As the time for the Next Gen consoles nears, XBox seems to be scrambling to improve every part of the experience possible, and current XBox owners are reaping the benefits of the customer pleasing efforts. This time, Microsoft has taken a look at one of its new features and decided to improve it.
Read All: XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
As the time for the Apple release is nearing, it only seems appropriate to take a look at what we know, and what we think we know as well, about the newest installment of the widely popular iPhone. Here are some of the biggest rumors, according to pcmag.com.
Read All: What's with the new iPhone?
An Iowa City official faces the possibility of losing his law license for a period of time after it was discovered he falsified a number of documents, according to recent announcements.
Iowa City is saying goodbye to a member of its administration who is accepting another position.
Read All: Good-bye to Bentley
A man from Nebraska was recently arrested after successfully scamming an Iowa City bank out of over $60,000 in a scheme that dates back to January of this year.
Early today the largest comic-book and popular-culture convention in Minneapolis announced a third former star of Power Rangers would be returning to the convention in 2013.
It looks like Apple may be in a bit of trouble, according to an article on the Information Week website. The reports state that China Labor Watch has allegedly claimed that Apple, Inc., the technology giant, has not met labor standards for the production of its new iPhones in China.
Iowa City Owl
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking
- Iowa City responds to 'Not Guilty' verdict for Zimmerman