Iowa City Owl
A recent arrest led to an unusual event -- or two unusual events -- outside the Johnson County Jail in Iowa City, according to an article on kcrg.com. Two different vigils were staged over the weekend after a woman was arrested on what the public claims to be a race-related issue.
Read All: Arrest leads to vigil in Iowa City
Iowa City police are searching for information on a recent alleged stabbing that occurred in Iowa City. The victims were two Iowa City individuals who were reportedly stabbed on the street by an unknown attacker.
Read All: Suspect wanted in stabbing
A recent investigation of an Iowa City man led to some surprising and unsettling results and the arrest of an Iowa City man who had been applying for a job as a peace officer in Iowa City.
It is finally finished and ready for viewing.
Read All: Elemantary students make a movie
The Iowa City Police Department arrested a man Thursday after he was reported to be standing in his driveway with a handgun. He was found to be severely intoxicated and taken into custody by the Iowa City Police Department.
A recent article on thegazette.com basted some good news for the people of Iowa City. According to the article, foreclosure rates on homes in Iowa City have declined.
LivingSocial says its website was hacked and that personal data of approximately 50 million customers may have been compromised.
Read All: LivingSocial's Website Hacked
Iowa City's Stop Big Brother organization was to hold an anti-surveillance event Saturday, and they were even supposed to fly a drone at the event in order to gain signatures on a petition against red light and speed cameras in Iowa City.
The Boston bombing has literally affected people from all across the nation, and Iowa City is no different. The tragedy has rocked the city, and residents as well as those that hail from Iowa City are reacting to the horrors that recently passed.
Read All: Boston tragedy affects Iowa City
Iowa City Owl
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone