Iowa City Owl
Amazon is about to answer Sci-Fi geeks dreams by developing a smart phone with a holographic 3-D display.
Good news, U.S. Cellular customers! It is finally coming to you! U.S. Cellular has released a statement that a contract has been signed and it will be offering Apple products to customers.
Read All: U.S. Cellular to sell Apple products
Another stabbing occurred in Iowa City Friday, and the Iowa City Police Department is on the hunt once again for another attacker, making it the second stabbing suspect on the loose in a week.
Police responded to an unusual call early Thursday afternoon of a man that had crashed his car into a Kmart. Investigations on site discovered that the man had been smoking marijuana before driving his car into the side of an Iowa City Kmart.
Read All: Iowa City man crashes into Kmart
A man in Iowa City has been arrested for allegedly attacking and beating his girlfriend while she was holding their 4-month-old infant, according to a report recently posted on the Des Moines Register website. He remains lodged in the Johnson County Jail on charges for the beating.
The Iowa City Police Department were alerted to an unusual 911 call Wednesday evening, according to a recent article on globegazette.com. A man called 911 as he was drunk driving to report an incident.
Read All: Drunk driver reports fight while driving
Scientists developed a new way to control and create plasma that could transform energy and storage.
Read All: New Plasma Device Developed
The Iowa City Police Department has detained a student that they believe is a suspect in the recent stabbing of two men in Iowa City.
With the rapid growth of technology it is impossible for kids and teenagers to keep up and focus with their studies, especially with the new video games that are coming out of the market frequently.
Read All: When You Can't Get Kids to Hit the Books
A recent arrest led to an unusual event -- or two unusual events -- outside the Johnson County Jail in Iowa City, according to an article on kcrg.com. Two different vigils were staged over the weekend after a woman was arrested on what the public claims to be a race-related issue.
Read All: Arrest leads to vigil in Iowa City
Iowa City Owl
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking