Iowa City Owl
According to a recent story on politico.com, Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, has found a new outlet that has captured his attention: politics.
Read All: Zuckerberg looks at politics
Recently, rumors have been flying around about companies that will be introducing a brand new product to the market. They will be bringing about smartwatches, which are a combination of smartphone technology and wrist wear.
Read All: Who Wants Smartwatches?
Iowa was recently given an abundance of money for a good cause. This money will create many new jobs in various cities in Iowa, creating a burst in the economy. This money has been awarded by the state government.
Read All: Iowa to Create Jobs
A recent arrest by the Iowa City Police has led to a man facing a list of charges, including drug-related ones and child endangerment.
Read All: Iowa City Man Kept Dog Waste Near Child
The most popular internet streaming media, Netflix, recently announced their Facebook integration feature for users in the U.S., letting their subscribers to share what they are watching with their Facebook friends.
Read All: Netflix Launched Facebook Integration
The newest operating system from Apple is expected to be released this summer, and Apple users are already looking out for what they can expect from it.
Read All: On the Lookout for OS X 10.9
The decision was made, and it affected not only The Vatican, but Catholics all around the world. What does Iowa City think of the decision for the new Pope?
Iowa City Police had an interesting traffic stop last Sunday night. Instead of a routine couple that was speeding, they discovered a couple that had much more reason to be flying through the streets of Iowa City.
Google recently announced that they are working on a new design for the Gmail mobile and web app similar to the iOS app version that they have recently released.
Read All: Gmail for Mobile and Web Gets an Update
Iowa City Owl
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking