Iowa City Owl
The new healthcare guidelines are looming for the entire country, and University of Iowa is no different. The college and its facilities prepare to be drastically affected by the new health care program set to go into effect January 1, 2015.
All the video game buzz recently has been related to the two Next Gen consoles that are set to come out around this holiday season, and XBox developers have been seeming to be lacking a little ammo to compete with Sony.
They may have one point, though, according to recent announcements.
Iowa City Owl
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for ovre $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live
- Iowa City couple turns to burglary to support habits
- Peeping landlord trial pushed to September
- Woman dies answering her iPhone
- Confidence in the Microsoft Surface lacking