Posted in: Iowa City News
This winter break is a period of dead time for most students, and while they are likely continuing working in part-time jobs there is significantly more free time open throughout the break than students are accustomed to. Here are some top things to do during break:
- Relax - And we don't mean party. Sometimes you need to take a moment to let your mind rest and recuperate so that you aren't burnt out next semester.
- Study - Yes it's tough, but you might have the time. The easiest thing to do is to figure out what books you'll need for you classes and read the first three chapters of each. You'll be amazed how much you can learn, and how much more free time you'll have at the beginning of the semester.
- Stay In Touch with all the friends and people you might not see for a while. Make sure to keep your friendships close during this break, especially if you live in the residence halls and might be away from your room and neighbors for a while.
Please login to post.
- Iowa Code Mandates Political Balance for Regents
- Tips for Icy Sidewalks
- Iowa City's Website Exposes Users To Malware
- John Brown's Body Goes Global
- Colour Box Makeup Studios Founder Doing Workshops
- Hancher Voxman Clapp Site Selection Public Forum
- Iowa City Fireworks
- Hawaiian Performer Kim-Char Meredith at Unity Center in Cedar Rapids
- Obama Dubbed Stand-Up-In-Chief
- Iowa City News, Busy
- UISG Election Begins
- ProCon 2009
- Late Night At Iowa
- Winter Break Tips
- Bomb Threat At Burge Hall
- Open Source Group Aims To Share Knowledge
- Today's University of Iowa News
- Anti-Filesharing Campaign In Residence Halls