The final debate of the 2008 presidential election has ended, and Joe the Plumber has had his 15 minutes of fame. Other than that, and a brief discussion on Bill Ayers, nothing exciting happened at the final debate of this presidential season. Without any game changers, and a continuous economic slide, Obama looks to still be on schedule to win this election.
- Obama Postpones Visit to Cleveland
- The International Community’s Response to 9/11/11
- Solving the Economic Crisis, the Generation Y Way
- Where is America?
- One Laptop Per Child turns to Tablet Computers
- Tibetan Monk Immolates Himself in Public Protest
- Libyan Conflict Still Remains Up in Smoke
- Friday Honored For Muslims Worldwide
- Britain Shook By Widespread Rioting